Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Call transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to upload some thing VA02 using BDC Call transaction.

I am not able to use the BABI / FM for change sales order , as I want to upload the Payment card details in the existing SO.

When I use the BDC , it works fine . After the "call transaction" statement , sy-subrc is 0 and no error in error message itab. Still the order is not changed.

Any thing to say, why the CALL TRANSACTION is not updating the data , even the sy-subrc is initial.

Thanks,

Sowme

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you passing back the messages table. Check that also. I have seen occasions where the subrc is zero however there are errors in the messages tab.

Also run the transaction in mode 'E' to see if it stops at any errors.

Is your BDC actually changing anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the program in the Foreground, then look whether the field is appending with the data and SAVEING it in the database ..

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your update.

After the call transaction Message TAB is initial. There is no error message in it.

Also, when i try it in the All screen Mode it is populating all the values and at the end for saving he changes it shows OK CODE = '=SICH'. when I press enter here, it come back to the program. The Sales order which i am trying to change is not updates.

When , I try in the Error Screen mode , it is not stopping at any where, which means there is no error screen in the BDC execution.

Still, It is not updating the sales order.

Any answers , why it is not updating. !!!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please re record the transcation again. Check for the Save ok code.

i think the problm is with the ok code.

Regards,

Niyaz