cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in variant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the settings regarding the variant config is correct, condition record are maintained at Item level, i can see the condition records in VK12, but in analysis against VA00 it is saying "Access not made ( initialized field)"

I have done field assignment also, but the condition type VA00 is not coming in my sales order.

Pls help me in this regard

Siva Narayana.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CT04, when you maintain the characteristics for the pricing, here in additional data you will see an entry for a table and a field.

In table field enter - "SDCOM"

In field enter - "VKOND"

Save it.

In VK11 you have to maintain the pricing for the <b>variant key</b> that is 'red' 'blue' etc which you maintain in the characteristics as values. Also check whether you have assigned the condition type VA00. In V/06 check whether there is access sequence assigned or not.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to v/06 and select VA00 and see the proper access sequence as VA00 and control Data 1 Condition category o(Variant) is maintained or not.Sorry for the mistake about VK11.VA00 is just a condition type to be maintained in VK11.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the price for Items in VA00 not in VK11.Have you maintained the tables SDCOM and VKOND in Pricing characteristics.Because prcing is captured because of these 2 tables.