Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth Bhaiya,

There are so many things for what we can use Order Reason. And ultimately it reflects in reporting.

The path to create order reason is very simple, just go as: SPRO>SD>Sales>Sales Document>Sales Document Header-->Define Order reason

Here we define the order reason. Just go to new entry and put a name and then you get an option to define whether this is relevant to “not used for retro billing or credit/debit memo request used for Retro-billing or credit/debit memo to be Retro-billed at price change”, where you can select your option if your Order reason is relevant to Retro billing. And then you give a description which should be very much client friendly.

Some time you require an order reason mandatory for any one or more than one sales document. This is also very simple; you can achieve this by using incompletion procedure. The incompletion procedure 14 in the group A- Sales header which is used in the returns can be assigned to your sales document Type (where ever you require the order reason is mandatory)... Or you can define your own incompletion procedure and assign it to the sales order...

I have seen many times your client says that he wants one text mandatory with your order reason. That means whenever you are using Reason Code there must be a text material to describe that order reason or to give the remarks by the user particularly in case to map the process of Credits and Returns. So that we may enforce that the user provides additional info on why the credit is being

raised (additional texts with reason code would be optional or mandatory depends on the requirement of the business process). This also could be done by using incompletion procedure.

Some time you feel that you want only one order reason type by default and for that you can use one user exit : USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK Include: MV45AFZZ

the following sets order reason 001 or anyone and this way you can get one default order reason whichever one you wish.

IF T180-TRTYP = ‘H’. ‘Only when VA01

VBAK-AUGRU = ‘001’. ‘Reason code 001 is the default order reason at order creation

ENDIF.

That’s it from my side please let me know if you still have any issue regarding this. You also can mail me your problem on rajansinh@gmail.com which I can access between 1 pm to 3pm at Indian day time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain order reson in t-code

OVAU

and you can assign cost center to it in t-code

OVF3

Sales Area + Ord. Reason +Cost Center

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth,

Order reason is used for reporting purpose.

The path to create order reason is

SPRO>SD>Sales>Sales Document>Sales Document Header-->Define Order reason.

Thanks

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

You can configure Order reasons in IMG-SD-SALES-SALES DOCUMENTS-SALES DOCUMENTS HEADER-Define Order reasons.

This is basically to capture the reasons and will be used for reporting purpose.

Regards,

Ravikiran Pochiraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Follow the path.

SPRO -> SD -> Sales -> Sales Document -> Sales Document Header -> Define Order reason.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb