cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict: R/3 = Modify, Device = Modify"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I try to upload data during synchronization i found following in Merep_Mon :Conflict: R/3 = Modify, Device = Modify" and no data are send to backend. I read SAP Note : 627480 but everything its ok.

Have you got any idea ?

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all replies

Problem was solved. I put changed data under new top row and works fine without any error.

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you implemented badi's the make sure you set ....-enhancement_flag = 'X'.

both in GETLIST and GETDETAIL (check for the right parameter).

Kind regards,

jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Your getlist header and getdetail header should always be same.

Reason being:

1. M/W has object data

2. You change something in the client.

3. When the data arrives in M/W, getdetail is called and compared with existing m/w data(step1)

4. If the data is different, you will get conflict error. Because m/w assumes that the object has been updated in B/E.

Many a times, you will get this error because of some BADI enchancments(in MAM atleast).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Subhakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am changing some data in child(item) structure but I have to write these data into backed.

It should be the way how to write data in to backend without this conflict. But how...

michal

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Two possible reasons for a conflict:

1. Object is being changed on the device but it has been changed on the backend after device was synchronised.

2. Discrepancy between data sent (and is stored) from the device and the way it is send by getDetail BAPI.

From your replies I assume that it is not case 1.

To investigate case 2. that is what I would do:

open two instances of merep_mon and compare all data fields in the inbound container where you change request is sent from the device with the data fields in the container sent from the backend as a response to the conflict (the one that actaully replaces all front-end changes on the device with the backend version).

You will find at least one field (which was not real changes made on the device) different, something like date looks different in the inbound/outbound, or empty field looks like "0"/null or "0"/"00000000".

When you figure out which exact field causes the issue then you can investigate more why.

Dates/times and empty fields are the most common culprits.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ptako,

You could skip conflict check all together if want so, then you could goto the MEREP_PD and in the synchronizer tab and in the last column there is a button for configuration. here there is an option for skip conflict and here put an X against it to disable conflict check. THIS IS ONLY IF YOU DONT WANT THE CHECK.

Also you check the data in your as Larrissa has mentioned in previous case to check the discrepancy of the data.

If you are using SP18 or less...then Conflict Check does not work as expect for S01 syncBOs ...let me know your system details...

Thanks...

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

I dont modify records at the same time. Its happend for each synchronization.

DO you have some other idea what can be a problem?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you actually modified something in the backend AND the tsame in the frontend, you might have this error. Is ti the case?

Thank you,

Julien.