cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transmission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One shopping cart was created with status as approved but in the Follow on Documents tab nothing was mentioned regarding the follow on documents created or not?

Then I checked the BBP_PD, and found that PO No has been assigned to the particular shopping cart wherein the status of each item was showing as Item in transfer process.

In order to get the status of shopping cart than I ran both the programs CLAEN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2, but all in vain ,since the status of the shopping cart was still showing without any Follow on Documents.

Then i execute the BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT Function module,since the items were showing as Items in transfer process but after executing the same now the

shopping cart has started giving Error as "Error in transmission" and with an Error message as "Shopping Cart 0010128502 (Purchase order 3000061718): ME218 External document number 3000061718 already assigned "

Could you please provide any feedback regarding how to get back the status of the shopping cart with Follow On Documents No mentioned in the check status

option of the EBP Web version. We are working in SRM 4.0 /EBP V5.0.

An immediate respone in this regard is highly appreciated please.

Regards,

Pranab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which will defninitely help -></b></u>

Note 841021 - Manual price entered disappears - error 06 218

Note 932236 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1: Purchase order price unit not transferred

Note 580225 - Purchasing BAPIs: Conditions and pricing

Note 853970 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1: Net price is not transferred

Note 571860 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1: Price is not transferred

Note 487605 - ME21N: 06 218 'Net price must be greater than 0'.

<b>Refer to these link as well for details.</b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul