cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Cache Refresh impossible - HTTP status code503 Service Unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

After checking for HTTP Error 503 i get the infomration that i have to check some services in the Visual Admin - additional for restarting the J2EE, because the J2EE restart does not activate all services.

Is there a possibility to do this without Visual Admin?!

Main Problem i focus: the messages are not processed by XI, the get stuck and in SXMB_Moni i get information that the Queue-Status is stopped or wrong - due to XICACHE - UPDATE!

Therefore i tried to refresh the XIChache while i get error 503...

br Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this blog for http errors. Hope it will solve your problem by applying the suggested notes

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well SMICM is running and i checked 503 on this link....

any other suggestions?! I try to run Visual Admin remote but it seems that i can't run it here....

br Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you check wether the dispatcher is running using jcmon?I guess some sever node is not working!

you can check like this

\usr\sap\QDX\SYS\exe\runU>jcmon.exe.

Try executing that and see if everything is fine

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i would like to, but where to do it on Linux?!

Message was edited by:

Jens S

OK found it but everything is up running....

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jens,

Any upgrade activity has happened for your XI version? If so then you need to apply SAP note 1030255.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when i read this it might solve my problem, but there are no updates done on this machine. Th eonly thing is that the network has been re-structured last week. But the IP for the XI-Machine is still the same....

thx

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply SAP Note 803145

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, well this note i am note able to handle because of missing poissibity to use the Visual Admin.

Another thing that came up: i still have probs with queues! Sometimes (today, and only today) a message runs through XI, so everything is fine.

Because of this i tried to deregister and register the queues once again - but the scheduler status is still on "inactive"....

what is the prob?!

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

No problem..with ur scheduler status..!!!

Check whether messages are going through the queues? If not what it is showing in the status text?

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok in SMQ2 i checked the status-text and it says SYSFAIL. After clicking this i get some german infos like there is missing an entry for System SID, Client 100....

(it's called Vorsatznummer)

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether HTTP service is running in SMICM?

Ravi.