Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My client scenario:

He is manufacturer of cement manufacturing euipment.So he is monitoring the scheduling and costing in projects systems for his order.Here my client requirement is making a deliver made against the sales order and after closing the the project.He wants to maintain some history like warranty period of the project and if any material comes for repair and any replacement made again the project. Above details they have to maintain in project, after closing the projects. Can i use CN04,CA10 or anyother transaction is there.So,kindly guide how to proceed further

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

Use CN41 or CNS41.Choose appropriate fields by pressing F5.

Regards

Tushar

P.S.Reward points for useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

I gone through CN41 or CNS41 it is showing options like in gantt chart.There we can select the text field.But i want field like warranty period,material replacement and any service provided in warranty period like that.so, kindly guide me what i have to do for above requirement

Regards

P.Srinivasan

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

For this process you can create one more wbs element as "Warranty" and create activities against that wbs where you can plan your warranty period like start date and end date of warranty.

For bringing expenses occur in that period either you can release Purchase orders for material or service OR create an order in PM and make assignment to the project and finally settle that order to warranty wbs elements.

Regards

Abhinay Gautam