cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave request ECC6.0: Delimited absences, missing in calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully you can help me with this problem its a really large implementation of Leave request functionality with approx 30.000 users and we can't have this kind of problems.

In the backend ecc6.0 system we delimited some absences since they are no longer valid for Infotype 2001 registration and are replaced by new absences. Employees have booked these absences in the past via Leave request in the Portal.

When I have booked my now delimited absence in the past, and now take a look in my leave request reports, calendar, team calendar, absence overview in the Portal i don't see my booked delimited absence!

Anybody knows if this is as SAP designed it or knows a workaround or am i doing something wrong?

System info:

ECC 6.0, HR SP 19

ESS and MSS sp7

Regards,

Robbert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls check your evaluation period... make sure ur not viewing current results..

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply

Not sure what you mean by evaluation period but let me give an example:

• In customizing Time V_T554S we setup the absence "vacation" with a validity period of 01.01.1900 to 31.07.2007

• In customizing Leave request V-T554s_web we setup the absence "vacation" with a validity of 01.01.1900 to 31.12.9999

Employees have booked vacation in HR infotype 2001 before 31.07.2007 and want to see there booked vacation in ESS Leave request after 31.07.2007. Unfortunately these delimited absence "vacation" is only visible in SAP HR but not in the Leave request application.

Message was edited by:

Robbert Bastiaans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,,

In the Overview Period Of IT2001 u can view all the absences.

IN PA30, IN ''PERIOD '' select ALL and go to overview..

desired result wil be obtained..

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

Not the SAP HR Pa30 transaction goes wrong but the Leave request application in the Portal doesn't show the delimited absences, for example in the calender.

Message was edited by:

Robbert Bastiaans