cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data load problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing problem pertains to datasource. I have BI hierarchical data source 0funct_loc. It is pulling in data from diffrent source systems.Usually in R/3 I am checking the extractor for data load(RSA3) after activation in RSA5 and RSA6. hence we replicate at BW end and create the Trans Struct and push the data in to BW at the respective info Objects.

But on certain source system the data is getting loaded and it is showing(0 from 0 records)

The message in the info package section reads like this:

Job termination in source system

Diagnosis

The background job for data selection in the source system has been terminated. It is very likely that a short dump has been logged in the source system

Procedure

Read the job log in the source system. Additional information is displayed here.

To access the job log, use the monitor wizard (step-by-step analysis) or the menu path <LS>Environment -> Job Overview -> In Source System

Error correction:

Follow the instructions in the job log messages.

Now through Job overview, i go to the source systems and no space for L_T_DATA_INTERFACE.

Anyway, Have I missed out on anything to face the problem while adhering to the steps to pull data into BW?

Please oblize & reciprocate....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpan,

I think the your procedure of data load is good. As you could see from the monitor log, the job got terminated in source system. From the job log, it looks like some space issue. Try to see if there is any short dump in ST22. Try to run DB02 and see if there is enough space on the server. Take the help of your basis team if necessary to include more memory space to the server. Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto your certain source system and check if you have cancelled jobs like BI_REQ*.

Check as well for dumps in ST22 or syslog in SM21 in that source system.

let us know

Olivier.