Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of class OK in SE24 & TADIR of destination, won't appear in SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

We have a NW 7.0 environment (CRM 5.0).

I have this problem.

I have created a transport request for a whole custom class (Z...) belonging to a custom package (Z...).

I have released the transport and the SYSADM has successfully brought the class in the QA system.

I can see the class (with all the methods, attributes, etc) both in the SE24 transaction and in the TADIR table of the QA env. The properties say it is in the right package.

Notwithstanding, if I go to test environment and look for the class in the custom Package with SE80, <u>I cannot find the class</u>!

A refresh, re-log, etc. has not proved successful.

What can have been wrong in the export / import?

Thank you very much

Riccardo

Let me please add that the TADIR table entry is identical to to the class is identical to that of the Development, but in the test it has a "version" populated column with "0.0"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE80, try right-click on the package name (Z..) and select context menu option "Other Functions-->Rebuild Object List"

The display here uses index like the SAP "Where Used" functionality to find objects - this can get corrupted. There is program SAPRSEUC which can be run to rebuild indexes for customer objects - check OSS notes for usage of this.

Andrew

Basically the same advice as Rich - but with my 56K Modem connection I didn't see his while writing mine.

Message was edited by:

Andrew Marshall

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you already try to update navigation index. In SE80, select from th menu, Utilities -> Update Navigational Index. Can you find your class now?

Regards.

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE80, try right-click on the package name (Z..) and select context menu option "Other Functions-->Rebuild Object List"

The display here uses index like the SAP "Where Used" functionality to find objects - this can get corrupted. There is program SAPRSEUC which can be run to rebuild indexes for customer objects - check OSS notes for usage of this.

Andrew

Basically the same advice as Rich - but with my 56K Modem connection I didn't see his while writing mine.

Message was edited by:

Andrew Marshall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Andrew and Rich - You Solved my problem. You were right: I had to rebuild the object list. Thanks.