cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details on Pricing Procedure breakdown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have a requirment from out client to have the breakdown of purchasing prices into BI. Currently in the standard extractor we are getting Net Prices, the cclient wanted to have breakdown from the Pricing Procedure so that the business can analyse Gross Price, Discounts, Rebates, Customs, Duty, Freight, etc.

I have found there is key figure

BZGWR - Delivery costs for order from invoice in LC in 2LIS_02_SCL which maps to 0DLV_COSTS.

In the SAP help site it states:

"Technical name: 0DLV_COSTS

Use

Costs to be borne by the ordering party in addition to the pure cost of the material.

A distinction is made between:

Freight costs

Duty costs

Miscellaneous delivery costs (e.g. packing, insurance)"

Can you please let me know how will you breakdown based on the above keyfigure to individual costs. Also suggest me if there is any other method to retrieve these costs. We would like to have this costs into standard cube 0PUR_C01

Thansk for your help.

Best Regards,

Rachandr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your reply. Yes KONV table contains all the condition types and values.

Can you please let me know the use of 0DLV_COSTS in 2LIS_02_SCL datasource. It contains the delivery costs, can we differentiate what kind of delivery costs it includes by any chance.

Agains thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Rachandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, as far as I know, 0DLV_COSTS is just showing an overall figure

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of any business content extractor for the purchasing conditions as such.

You can create your own extractor based on the table KONV where all transactional condition records values are stored.

hope this helps...

Olivier.