cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status in CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How does the system gets the list of system status in the drop down displayed in txn CRMD_ORDER. Looking at the table TJ02, there are too many system status. In the CRMD_ORDER lots of statuses are filtered and we don't we use user status.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the 'Status' drop down field in the 'Search' tab which is used to search for orders.

Thanks

Ramesh

Message was edited by:

Ramesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I new about BS22. I wanted to know exactly how the status are added to the transaction. Whilst I appreciate his answer it was not exactly poiting towards the solution which I got by looking into the code and my previous reply exactly suggests that. And just to let you know, if you look into my questions I always awarded points when the question was answered! It is good to remind members about the rules of the forum but also it will be nice to look at what is going on!

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pat,

Thanks for the answer. I just looked into the code. SAP gets status using function module CRM_STATUS_ALL_GET_ATTRIB_CB. This is called for the order header object and item object (Eg: BUS2000115 with A/COH). This is the status used in the drop down. I have't looked too much into the function module but I guess it uses tables crmc_status_proc and TJ05.

Appreciate your answer. I'll close the thread.

Thanks.

Ramesh

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

if you like the Answer Pat has given to you, you should award some points for him.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

The system status that is displayed would I guess be dependent on the Leading Transaction category, the details taken from BS22.

But very interesting, would like to know what are your findings on this.

-Pat