Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter-company code sales processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

We have the following 2 scenarios,

a) The first scenario, company code COC1 (Ordering Plant-PNT1) will receive the goods from company code COC2 (Delivering Plant-PNT2). Hence COC1 (Plant-PNT1) is ordering/receiving company code and COC2 (Plant-PNT2) is supplying/delivering company code.

b) The second scenario, the Company code COC1 (Delivering Plant-PNT1) will supply the goods to company code COC2 (Ordering Plant-PNT2). Hence here COC1 (Plant-PNT1) is supplying/delivering company code and COC2 (Plant-PNT2) is ordering/receiving company code

In further to the above, a) in the first scenario, when PNT2 supplies the goods to PNT1, PNT2 is vendor for PNT1 and PNT1 is a customer for PNT2

b) In the second scenario, when PNT1 supplies the goods to PNT2, PNT1 is a vendor for PNT2 and PNT2 is a customer for PNT2

Now our question is that, how many customer and vendor masters should be created and where these to be configured and assigned?

Please revert with brief explanation to carry out the Inter-company sales processing successfully.

I hope you understand my question and I am expecting quick response (mani.saphelp@yahoo.com)

Thank you very much

Regards,

Manivannan R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manivannan R

This is not Intercompany Scenario as defined by SAP, Intercompany scenario is different. In that if one company is not having stock then on behalf of one company , second company delivers the good to customer and second company gives IV invoice to first company, and actually first company sends invoice to customer

however your scenario can be done in following way

1. First Scenario when PNT2 supplies the goods to PNT1, COC2 is vendor for COC1 and COC1 is a customer for COC2, so define one customer and one vendor

2. second scenario, when PNT1 supplies the goods to PNT2, COC1 is a vendor for COC2 and COC2 is a customer for COC1, so define one customer and one vendor

Now you can use your existing sales order type and pricing procedure and treat this as normal sales

Or

you can define specific sales order type and pricing procedure if your existing sales order type and pricing procedure is not sufficient.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Jitesh,

Thank you very much for your advice.

I need some more informations. As per your guideline, we can create, 2 vendor master record and 2 customer master record.

Where and how to link the vendor master records with the respective plant, customer masters with the respective plant.

Please help

Thank you

Regards

Manivanann R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody revert on this please?

Regards

Manivanann R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In XD01 and XK01 master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not asking the tran id for creating customer master record and vendor master record. I have already created 2 customer master record and 2 vendor master record. Now i want to link the customer and vendor masters with the respective plant. My doubt is where and how to link these?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the Plant at both the master data.

and if you want some customer is acting as vendor, define the vendor master and assign the customer at vendor master.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the link is vendor no. we have to assign in customer master general data tab in contral data

if u want detaild abt intercompany process pl send me a test mail to my id then i will send u attachment with screen shots

myfriend2795@yahoo.com

thanks

babu rao