cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitem delivery: Log shows delivered but no Workitem in inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I have created a WF. It gets triggered perfectly. The log shows the workitem in READY state with a valid agent. But the workitem is not appearing in SAP Inbox. There is no requested start or sth to delay the delivery. What can be wrong.?

PS.: It was working untill 16th ( the last I tested it)

Please help me out. !

Anuj Sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops.. marked it answered by mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Have you checked if any authorizations have been changed for the user?

Sometimes, due to authorizations, you might not be able to see Work item in your inbox.

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is this thing. I checked the authorizations and it looks all right. When I fwd the workitem to some user with similar auth profile it got reflected immediately. and now I am very much confused how come this happen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I figured out the problem. The agent and excluded agents were same. BUT now the workflow is stuck coz of this issue. There is a loop and agents are acessed one by one. On the very first loop the agent and the excluded agent clash and the workflow gets stuck here. Whats the way out ?

Message was edited by:

Anuj Sethi

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj Sethi,

just execute the task via SWIA. Then it is out of the loop. Other option is to forward it to another user which is possible user.

Then check your workflow to make sure this couldn't happen again. If you have excluded agents and only one assigned agent every time this is a risk. Why do you loop over the agents and assign the task one by one?

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Well the loop is required coz its a step by step approval. Anyways ur answer was useful ( from admin point of view !!) . For the situation I am into I guess the way out is to remove the agent (exluded ones) from multiline element of approvers. I am closing the thread now. Thanks for ur help..

Anuj