Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC filtering for VL02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am creating the Delivery03 type IDOC each type a delivery document is changed or created using message control technique. But I want to create the IDOC only for perticular value of the delivery type and shipping point. How can I achive this ? Is there any user exit or badi I can use to implement htis?

Thanks and regards,

Keith

6 REPLIES 6

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..There is no need of exit for this.

We can Acheive this by maintaining Filter Conditions in BD64.

Steps: in BD64

Double Click on the "Data filter Not Active" under the Message type of Delivery03 in your model View.

Create a Filter Group

Maintain these Conditions

Note: If there are no filter objects available for Delivery type or Shipping point we can maintain them in BD95. And then they will Appear in BD64.

let me know if there are any issues.

Reward if Helpful

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try filtering for delivery type and shipping point in

Customer Distribution Model in transaction BD64.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for u r replies but I want to create the IDOC when the delivery type and shipping point meets certain criteria otherwise i dont want to create IDOC only.

I suppose filtering in BD64 is for segments only.

Thanks,

Keith

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok... I am not sure but following is what you can try..

1. Create a output type for EDI type

2. Create custom condition table based on delivery type and shipping point

3. Create access records based on the the particular delivery type and shipping point for which idoc shud be created.

Just try these and let us knw your results.

EnjoySAP.

Pankaj Singh.

0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Your Doubt is valid.

But It depends on Which Segment fields you are using for defining Filter Conditions.

In Your Case your filter Conditions are on

Delivery type and Shipping Point

They belong to the Segment E1EDL20 : Delivery header (which is the Root Segment and Mandatory segment in the Hierarchy)

So the System will generate the IDOC only if the Filter Condition is Satisified in this case.

So you can go ahead using Filter Conditions in BD64.

<b>Reward if Helpful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the function module which is used to create an delivery IDoc in WE20 then in the function module u can write a condition as u need