cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery with-out order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,sapients,

Under what circumstances and scenario, delivery with-out sales order reference is created ?

thankx in advance !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when new product is launched, and you have to give the samples to your customer then the process is dealt by sales promotion/deal...and delivery can take place...secondly when you are having very urgent requirement from you premium customer, then it is handled through Rush Order...i think it all depends upon the scenario...other then R2-R3 example.. i mean order in one system & delivery in another system.....i don't think so it is possible to have delivery straightaway...!!

If it is possible...do let me know how you guys have configured the scenario.

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When you launch a new product at that time you give free samples to customers for product promotion.

2. When customer requires material very urgently, no time for sales order.

3. When scrap is sold.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

mostly this kind of situations arise when u have an old, or say regular customer who buys huge quantities sometimes is need of material on urgent basis, in such cases u create a delivery document without the reference to the sales order..

there r other situations too.. they completely depend on the business process tie-ups..

Reward if Useful

Thanx & regards..

Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SJ,

Generally we create above scenario wrt Free Goods.

Rewards If Satisfied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case of Stock transfer delivery will create withous ref. to sales order.

Best Regards

Sainath

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

free samle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello buddi,

What do you mean by free sample?

With regards

Prashant VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

Before the product launch you send some free samples for testing purpose to retailers or some times directly to consumers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sunil,

For your reply.

With rgds

Prashant VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the sales and distribution module is in R/2 and the logistics module is in R/3 then we use LO - Delivery without order reference.

Order will be created in R/2 or any other system and delivery will be done in R/3.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ayub,

How are you? Many thanks for ur valid ans.

With regards

Prashant VT