Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created the BDC program for mb11 transaction that is working fine if I run the program independently I mean sy-subrc value is becoming 0 after call transaction mb11(I am running in mode ‘N’). I had scheduled this program in back ground to trigger after event trigger. But in back ground this program is not executing properly I mean call transaction is failing. If I run independently

Sy-subrc is becoming zero but the message is coming in the status bar as ‘Document contains no items’ after call transaction statement. Please help me what could be the reason to fail the program if I scheduled the program in back ground.

Thanks to all

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any of the screen contains a ALV grid or contains any other controls like tree, editor etc. The program cannot be scheduled in background. May in the recording, there may a screen where items needs to be selected which is not working.

Thanks..

Preetham S