Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF files of Dunning list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am having a requirement where in we are expected to download Dunning list output in the form of pdf files.

Can we use the function module "FI_OPT_ARCHIVE_DUNNING_NOTICE" as described in the OSS note: 328124?

According to the note this can be used for email. can we use the same to get pdf out of it or else is there any exit to do the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the exits in Business Transaction Events - There are several for the Dunning process. Look in Transaction FIBF.

See post for details on how to set up and use these exits.

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I am not sure if you have tried this.

Go to SE37 and type PDF and press F4.

There are about 127 function modules which use PDF format.

See if any one of these suit your requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

<b>Reward points to all useful suggestions.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the exits in Business Transaction Events - There are several for the Dunning process. Look in Transaction FIBF.

See post for details on how to set up and use these exits.

Andrew

0 Kudos

Andrew,

Actually we had a look at those transaction events. Accordingly we implemented Z function module of <b>FI_OPT_ARCHIVE_DUNNING_NOTICE</b> and attached to the event <b>00001040</b>.

The import parameters of this function modules contain all the required fields however when checked in the debugger we found out that all the values were blank. We are using "CONVERT_OTF" to convert to PDF.

If you have used the same kindly revert back.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

0 Kudos

I have used Dunning exits for different purpose - to control what is shown in dunning list.

To get the sapscript output as an OTF table I think the field TDGETOTF in the ITCPO options of the OPEN_FORM must be set to 'X'. Not sure if the dunning print program does this, or if you need an exit to set it.

I dont have access to a system with FI at the moment (only NW Trial Version) so I cannot look at the 00001040 exit. Is this exit called after the print program has run?.

Andrew