cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method in MRKO transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have problems with the vendor payment method in the consignation process.

Let's see, I have made PO, GR and movement 411 against consignment.

Then, running MRKO the system generates an accounting document. But this document have no payment method and the vendor master has the payment method informed as the F1 help says.

May be the payment method must be filled in another place? Any idea?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Normal there is no payment method in the FI document. In the payment run it looks first to the document and when there is no payment method in the line item it will takes the payment method from the vendor.

When you want to use other payment methods then in you vendor you can set them up in MM part from your vendor, your PO or manual in the line item

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thak you for you quick answer Paul,

But I don't know what you mean ...

The payment method couldn't be took from line item because it is a goods movement (411 k), neither from purchase document in consignation.

Then, I think, the system only has the option of the vendor master payment method. On the other hand, I only know the XK03 -> Compay code data/Payment transactions -> master payment method, so what do you mean with "MM part from your vendor", MK03 ...?

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan

The payment method is mainly taken from the master record rather that the line item.

thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashokkumar,

This is true in general, I think, but in this case I don't find where is the payment method taken.

The goods movement (411 K) for consignation doesn't allow any manually input for payment method and it looses the link with the purchase order.

Then the master data must be the source of the payment method in MRKO, but it isn't.

Any other suggestion will be helpfull.

Joan