cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Reciever issue with Place Holders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with Idoc to JDBC scenario.

Where the table field names contains $ value in it.

Example: T$value1, T$value2,T$valuse3 and ... so on.

The special characters would not be accepted in datatype elements in XI.

I found some details working on this, Which require the SQL statements. Can any of you let me know the SQL statements for the below contest given in help.sap.com for JDBC receiver.

block can be omitted or left empty. In both cases, you must not select the Key Tags Mandatory field in the configuration, as this will cause runtime errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Manoj,

I was working with a scenario where a single quot was converted to &apos during mapping as this was a special character in xml string. But when i completed the scenario with jdbc receiver it worked successfully.

So in your case, can you please try and finish of the scenario and see if there is an error or not??

Also i saw this in the SAP docuumentation. This mite of of help 2 u...

Column Name Delimiter

Depending on the database being used, column names can be enclosed by a special delimiter character, for example, if the names can contain special characters (such as ”). This character can be specified at this point. The default setting is no delimiter character. If a character occurs that is invalid for the database being used, the adapter triggers an error message (an SQL exception) concerning the SQL syntax that is generated by the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working for Update_Insert Scenario.

Manoj