cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIS(ESRi) - XI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in which SAp XI has to be used as integration tool to be used with GIS/ESRI.

I dont have any knowledge about the same. Can someone guide me or tell me detailed steps on how we can do the integration?

Regards

Saras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Saras i think i am also working in a similar type of project..can we share some knowledge to each other.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u elobrate what exactly you want to do using XI in this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The project involves SAP Real estate, GIS- ESRI and SAP XI.

The purpose of the project is to automate and optimize land management business process as they are currently using ESRI Geo database model and Documentum based application to manage these processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saras,

Did you integrate the GIS system with R/3 using XI?

Could you share your idea on the same?

Regards,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saras,

This is very easy to do. ArcGIS 9.2 Server has been certified for NetWeaver. Please let me know if you are looking for specific details.

-Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Is it possible to integrate ArcInfo (Desktop 9.2) with SAP ... and what is the middleware need to use....can you guide me with some tech doc to clear my understanding about the concept.

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

We are trying to integrate GIS Service (web app) into SAP(Lumaira is not working). Do u have any solution where we can access GIS service on SAP platform. u can reach me on sumanth.toranala@meydan.ae

Regards

Sumanth