cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI testing and debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to work on a BADI. Definition name of the BADI: <b>COM_PARTNER_BADI</b> and Implementation name: <b>ZCOM_PARTNER_BADI</b>

There is a method COM_PARTNER_CHECK in the implementation class ZCL_IM_COM_PARTNER_BADI and the interface name is IF_EX_COM_PARTNER_BADI.

Now, I do not know in which transaction it is being used but I need to test the BADI and debug it to find out how it is working.

When I am using where used list it is not giving me any result. Also, when I am trying to put external breakpoint it is not taking me any where.

Where should I put the breakpoint and how shall I test where it is being called and how it is working.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sangeeta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all this BADI is being used in order processing.

Go to transaction CRMD_ORDER, Create any transaction, enter or change any Business partner. At this point this BADI is triggered.

Put a statement break (your username>. in your implemetation and do the steps as mentioned above.

I don't think there is some direct way of finding the where used transactions for a BADI.

Normally, from the name of the BADI, we assume the process from where it is triggered.

Or from our transaction we check in Debugging which all BADI s are getting called.

Regards,

Annu Cyriac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have missed to Activate the BADI.

You can put a user specific breakpoint in teh code:

break <user name>

Doing these 2 things, may suffice

Kindly reward with points in case helpful

Sharif