cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XL Reporter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created a UDF on header (title) level (Alphanum, Valid Values Y or N) in marketing documents. The UDF appears on all marketing documents in SBO. When I want to make this field visible in XLR, it appears as a dimension (XLR>Tools>manage user defined fields) in XLR. You can't change it to a light dimension or measure in the drop down list and the table occurances is only ORDR. Although I have ticked it to be visible, only my UDF's which are light dimensions or measures are available in XLR. Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member346201
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When you get to the Manage User Defined window in XLR you should see your new field in 3 rows. As 2 LightDimensions, in SalesA/R and Purchasing A/P. This will expose it in the Sales AR and Purchasing AP tabs of Composer. This will also expose to Formula Builder when ever you want to use a Marketing Document (ALL Marketing documents) in designer. The 3rd row that can be added is a Dimension Attribute.

In all cases the new field will be refered to in XLR by the description name that you gave the field when you created the UDF

Remember you must start XLR (Start and stop the add-on) before you will see the new field.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

Thank you for replying. I have found the problem. There is a backorder add-on running and the said field is populated at time of sales-order execution with a 'Yes/No' to exclude on pick qty's. Unfortunately there is a UDF with the exact same name on line level as well. One of the fields will have to be renamed. Unfortunately I have to wait for the developer who did the add-on to rectify this else the add-on might not function correctly anymore.

Regards

Answers (0)