cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc To File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is Idoc to File, I did every thing in IR and ID and activated them. Once i proecessed the Idoc from R/3 in Tcdoe WE19 i could able see the message in XI system in Tcode IDX5 but it not saving in the location which i have specified in receiver communication channel. The error is " No Receiver is Determined".

I would like to tell you one thing, in my R/3 system when i execute the transaction SLDCHECK i am getting the following error "Connection to SLD does not work". and it showing in red color.

Earlier i did the same scenario lot of times in different system where SLDCHECK was working fine in bothe XI and R/3 system.

Can any body suggest me whether the problem which i got is due to my scenario error or it is due to XI configuration i mean SLDCHECK error in R/3.

I could able to do file to file scenario successfully only i am unable to do file to idoc and idoc file.

Need some suggestions on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Check the TC SLDAPICUST wether the entries are pointing to the XI SLD, if your SLDCHECK is not working from R/3, this connection is maintained through the TC SLDAPICUST.

One SLDCHCEK is working from R/3 if you still getting the erroe check your congifuration wether the follwoing receiver adapter is activated or not.

check this link

regards

Nisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khan,

The entries in SLDAPICUST Tcode in R/3 is pointing to XI SLD and when i execute the transaction SLDCHECK i am able to login into SLD with my user and password but when i check the status in R/3 it gives error as :

Calling function LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

Function call returned exception code 5

=> Check whether the SLD is running!

Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

=> Check SLD function and configurations

My question is whether if this problem is there in R/3 system Idoc to File scenario works or not. My scenario is not working it is giving error as "Receiver Cannot be determined". I checked in ID every thing is activated. My assumption is because of the above problem in R/3 i am unable to execute my scenario. Please correct me if i am wrong. Suggest me some solutions.

Venkat

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u check the (RFC (T):SM59) SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC in R/3 are these RFC destinations running fine? check the status in R/3 it gives error as: where are u getting this error in the SM59?

Firstly you scenarion is IDOC to FIle right? and you are getting the IDOC in XI right? can u check the Receiver Business system SLD and then run the SLD cache from the ID and try it might work.

My question is whether if this problem is there in R/3 system Idoc to File scenario works or not. My scenario is not working it is giving error as "Receiver Cannot be determined" : Your scenarion should work as you are able to send the IDOC from R/3 to XI but you are now able to send the File from XI.

I think run the SLD cache and try: also run the Cache from SXi_cache.

The se

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khan,

Did u check the (RFC (T):SM59) SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC in R/3 are these RFC destinations running fine? Yes these are working fine in R/3 system.

check the status in R/3 it gives error as: where are u getting this error in the SM59?

Once we execute the transaction SLDCHECK in R/3 system browser will open and ask for user name and password. and in R/3 screens if every thing is fine we will get all in green color but for me i have an error as :

Calling function LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

Function call returned exception code 5

=> Check whether the SLD is running!

The above error will be displayed in R/3 screen itself.

can u check the Receiver Business system SLD and then run the SLD cache from the ID and try it might work?

How to do this, can u explain me in step by step how to check the receiver business system SLD and then run the SLD cache from the ID.

Expalin me with Tcodes and the steps.

I think run the SLD cache and try: also run the Cache from SXi_cache ?

How to run the SLD cache. explain in brief.

Venkat

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDOC's are coming INTO XI right?

For SLD cache, goto ID-->Envinorment->Clear SLD Cache.

If you are getting the IDOC into XI then the problem is with the Cache, just try refreshing the SLD cache and Do a full Cache from the TC:SXI_Cache.

For the error:

The above error will be displayed in R/3 screen itself.

jsut check the Rz70 in R/3 entries should point to XI and check SLD data supplier bridge but all this will be fine if the IDOC are coming into XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC's are coming INTO XI right? Yes Idoc is coming into XI system.

And when i check the status of Communication Channel in Run Time Workbench, it is not giving any error. it is giving message as "Communication channel is correctly configured and started" if some thing goes wrong then Communication channel should give some error right. Please correct me if iam wrong.

I have refreshed the cache in ID and through transaction SXI_Cache also i have refreshed and again activated the ID but still i am getting the same error. Please find the error report below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Kindly help me in solving this issue.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Connection to RFC doesnt work

It seems that your RFC settings have some problems. Especially, SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC in transaction SM59.

Please check with "Test Connection" button for the above connection settings in SM59 whether your settings are correct.

And in the special options tab, don't forget to check Unicode option.

Ravi.