cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Job - Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are generating a cancelled background job listing for control purpose. Normally we use SM37 to do it. But we need some additional out of it. That is combining the output of sm37 the initial report and the joblog in one report.

Can anybody help me out? Otherwise it is becomming too much manual work for maintaing control complience.

Regards,

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By default there´s no possibility I´m aware of in the standard SAP system.

However, if you have a netweaver license you can install the Redwood Cronacle scheduler, which is an external scheduler for SAP. There you can combine all those things together.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel to go with ABAP. For a small complience requirement I cannot go for an upgradation.

In my mind one of the table from which the base result can come out is TBTCO. I need to know <b>the other table from which the error text is stored</b>.

In fact there is a field in TBTCO named <b>joblog</b> which is temse object name. I guess this may also help.

But can U/anybody help me on that. It is something internal, not very TCODE based what most of the SAP consultaunts are habitual.

Regards,

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It´s no upgrade but a separate system

I believe the error text is stored in a cluster table, that must be read via function module, you can´t display that using SE16...

I would need to debug that to find out the table though...

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Any clue ?

Regards,

Soumen

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said - the table can´t be browsed. You will need to use the XBP (external scheduling interface) and write your own ABAP.

--

Markus