cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download logo from SE78 - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to download logo from SE78 transaction. When I tried to do this in SE78 only import function is available, and there will be no download fuction is availble in the SE78.

If anyone aware how to download the logo from SE78 kinldy let me know that will be very useful to me.

Expecting your immeidate reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member480923
Active Contributor

Do the Following:

Go to SE78 -> select ur picture -> go to Print Enter ur Printer Name and Select New Spool Requst Only -> New Spool Request -> Go to Se38 -> Run Program RSTXPDFT4 -> Enter The Spool Request Number Generated -> Save the PDF file.

The Image in SE78 will be Saved as PDF file in ur computer.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response, I need to download the logo in BMP format. If it is possible kindly let me know how to proceed further.

Expecting your response.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once u download in PDF format, u can convert it to any format by using any image editing software like pHotoshop.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE78 get the logo whether it is Black and White or Color. Then in Graphic menu choose print preview option. the logo will be displayed on the screen. use shift and print screen keys from keyboard together. Goto paint paste it, the whole screen will be copied, cut only the logo and use it.This is easy.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SE78, give the name of the image and click preview.. and print screen.. goto paint and paste your image...

***Added

<b>GOto Paint and do editing to your image and save as BMP</b>

***ADDED

I guess there is no download option for this with same file extension.

Regards,

SaiRam