Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle IDOC in XML file format in BLS transaction

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've created an IDOC listener and wanted to push data from R/3 to xMII. I do tested the connection between these two servers and its working fine. Now I want to catch the data from IDOC listener(in XML format) in Business Logic Editor and write the data to a logical disk. Is it possible if so please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to create a transaction with one XML input property.

Now when you configure the IDOC Listners routing tag, select the transaction you created,that input property will be listed in Input Parameters Listbox.

Select that Variable, This XML input will be idoc content.

Regards

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate.

We have added the BLS transaction in routing rules and the input paramenter also appears in the drop down.

We need to know on how to access the data which is in XML format. if i want to write the xml content to a file, how to do this? pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Take one Transaction input parameter datatype is xml.

SAPInterface Repository -->Conf Obj: give your Idoc MsgType

LinkEditor: Link Tr param to IFR request

- Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use XML Loader Action to load the IDOC. You should now have the IDOC's structure available to you to map.

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Thanks for your reply. Hey I tried your idea of creating SAP interface repository object, but it shows only the standard message types available. How to select my own message type here. And also, if possible please give step by step approach of doing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If You need to save the xml content to one file, u have to use the File Saver Action block. Put a file Saver action block in CREATE mode, configure the text property to XML variable created.

I Think this should solve your problem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For development purposed we usually just save the contens of an IDOC to a file with the xml file saver, then paste the contents of the file into the value for our Input parameter. Then we are able to see the IDOCS xml structure in our action blocks in the links editor.