cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents on workflow

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

can anybody please send me some good documents on SAP Business Workflow with screen shots and Business scenarios

My mail Id is neslin_01@hotmail.com

Thanks& Regards,

Neslin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neslin,

This is not a place ask for documents.You can search lot of threads and documents for Basic Workflow knowledge.(SCN forum or Google Search)

Regards,

Ragav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragavendran Kanagaraj,

what u r talking abt?...

I have searched in Google and i have collected some documents .To learn practically,if there is any document kindly send me.I already have  basic knowledge in Business workflow  i need to learn advanced concepts i need some documents.

Mail Id :  Prasanna.gss@ttkprestige.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Kindly read your post again.Beginners means ???.You didnt mention anything advanced or practical ?????

Hi,

If ur having any documents based on Business Workflow fro beginners. Please mail that documents to my mail id

Mail Id: Prasanna.gss@ttkprestige.com , vktprasanna11@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to learn some business workflow technique practically. So i need some documents to learn. If any one having some documents kindly mail to my mail id.

Prasanna.gss@ttkprestige.com , vktprasanna11@gmail.com

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand. There are plenty of documents about workflow on SCN. Why don't you just read them / download them?

Or are you looking for something else.. ?

cheers

Paul

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your e-mail.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry i didnt get any documents on my mail id neslin_01@hotmail.com

Regards,

neslin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Can u plz also mail it to nnspune@yahoo.com

Thnx

Nilesh

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's too bad, because it was the only copy I had... I suppose that means you won't return them to me after you have finished reading them either. Ahhhh... I suppose I will just have to learn by reading the online documentation, the OSS Notes, SDN threads and blogs, and actually spending some time studying and working with workflow solutions.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

what u r talking abt?...

It doesnt make any sense as i didnt get the document on the mail id mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ur having any documents based on Business Workflow fro beginners. Please mail that documents to my mail id

former_member185167
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

This is not a place ask for documents.You can search lot of threads and documents for Basic Workflow knowledge inside SCN forum.

Regards,

Ragav