cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show a table data into an excel sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requiremet of generate an excel sheet with the data that is there in the table...

I have an inputfiled ..if i enter data and clicks search the data related to it is displayed in table.here i want to generate an excel sheet with the data that is there in the table

Regards

Padma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

You may go through the following link for the same.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/28113de9-0601-0010-71a3-c8780... [original link is broken]

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

I had gonr through the PDF.But according to my requirement the view(DisplayExportView)should not be there..i.e upon clicking ExcelReport2003 direcly excel sheet has to be displayed with out showing the view(DisplayExportView) and clicking Product.xls.

Can u help me

Regards

Padma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

You know what!!! The code which you are trying, suits for NWDS version 7.0 and higher.

You should stay with the one which you created earlier. The issue with the earlier version is that a blank page opens up along with the excelsheet which you too got.

The NW 7.0 version has overcome that issue. I am sorry that it wasnt of much help. But if you get a chance to use NWDS 7.0 version, then try the subdivision B.

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Can you tell me whats the version of the NWDS you are working on?

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

My NetWeaverVersion is 2.0.9

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

The type Resource is under com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions package.

For the IWDInputStream, you may select the Java Native Type and Browse and type IWDInputStream directly. Please dont give the entire package name.

This will surely resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

I dont have Resource in com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions package.

and i am not getting WDInputStream by selecting Java Native Type and Browse

can u tell me why i am getting this problem

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

The URL which I gave you provides two different solutions.

I would request you to go for <b>Exporting Table Data Using On-Demand Streams - SAP NW 7.0</b> which is the subdivision (B) which will not open the DisplayExportView. This will surely solve your issue.

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

i have a dout in Exporting Table Data Using On-Demand Streams - SAP NW 7.0 which is the subdivision (B) .

In this he created Excel node with Resource--type(Resource)

ResourceOnDemandStreamCal--type(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.programmodel.api.IWDInputStream)

1)i went to LocalDictonaries and in that com.sap.ide.webdynpro.UiElements--In that i dont have Resource

2)i typed com.sap.tc.webdynpro.programmodel.api.IWDInputStream in native type

but nothing is comm

how to get these types

Regars

Padma