cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one give me information regarding sap b1 certification.Wht is prodcedure can u give me detail information regarding that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit

In Delhi Visnova Solutions, Noida

And in Mumbai Karrox Technologies conducting SAP Business One Certifications exams

Training Fees Rs. 60000/-

Exam Fee Rs. 6250/-

regards

kamlesh

former_member346201
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the US SAP B1 Certification is adminsitered through PearsonVue training centers. I don't know who does it outside to NorthAmerica. The consulting exaam It is set of 100 questions covering the B1 application functinality only. No technical of SDN issues covered. There is a seperate certification for B1 developers. You must receive a score of 80 or higher to be certified. It is by release as well. 2005 version is the 100 questions. There is a delta exam just for 2007 version. The 2007 exam onky covers new features in 2007. To be certified in both you must take both exams. The certification follows the consultant and not the partner organization.

The SAP Partner portal has B1 functionality flashbooks and ciruculum that should be watched before taking the exam. This material is the basis for the exam. The exam cost is $125 USD.

Dan

SAP