Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

mail sent

reward points if helpful

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check you gmail accopunt i have already sent you a third party customization stes

yogesh chaudhari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The scenario is used to sell material (PH-6701) from plant 1000 (Berlin) that was not produced internally. when the customer orders, therefore is passed on to an external vendor (1010) who delivers the goods directly to the customer. (it is 3rd party scenario)

Rendering of accounts for the customer is carried out after invoice verification for the vendor invoice. then the customer is billed only for the goods delivered by the vendor to him.

customisation:

1 step. the customer raises the purchase order and the transaction happen in sales and distribution aqnd raises the sales order.(PH-6701)

2. step. raising the purchase requisition for the above said materila and this transaction happens in material management and raises the purchase order for the material PH-6701

3. step. after raising the purchase order from the material management, it goes to the external vendor. and the goods will be dispatched to the customer.

4. step. vendor will send the invoice to MM. then they will check whether all the quantities have be sent according to invoice receipt, they will match with the raised purchase order., then the sales order will be sent to the billing documet and finally invoices the customer.

pl. reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Could you please forward the PPT's received to the following email ID:

nishu.singhnia@gmail.com

I shall definitely reward points.

Thanks

Nishu

Former Member