Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP message lands up in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I must be missing something basic here -

We have a synchronous HTTP->XI->BW scenario. The message exchange seems to be fine as we can see the response back from BW. The problem is that when we look at SXMB_MONI(SXI_MONITOR) for the message we can't find it. However, on using the runtime workbench ->message monitoring we are able to see the relevant messages, only that they are listed under the "Adapter Engine" and not the "Integration Engine". It is only when there is an error in the message exchange that the messages are visible in SXMB_MONI and in the RWb under the Integration engine.

Would somebody be able to explain why? And is there a way of making the successful messages appear in SXMB_MONI(ie Integration engine).

Thanks a lot

Salil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

usually successful sycn message wont show up in sxmb_moni just like that,you need to enable entries in logging and trace

sxmb_adm ---> integration engine Configuration ---> Specific Configuration

enter the following

RUNTIME LOGGING 1

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL 3

but make sure ur not doing this in Prd system coz that might fill up whole databse very quickly,only do this in dev box

Thanx

Aamir

Message was edited by:

Aamir Suhail

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check this

I cannot see some of my messages in the SXMB_MONI-----

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Ram