cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager EWA - cannot create session in satellite system

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Hi,

I want to configure EWA self service using Solman 4.0. I succesfully did the following :

a. Maintained SMSY and create the required trusted RFC connections from SM to satellite system. All connection and authorization passed in SM59. I used SAP_ALL/SDCCN_ALL role and assigned objects S_RFC*.

b. Assigned the system to a logical system.

c. Created the a new solution and activate "Solutions Monitoring > Earlywatch Alert"

d. Activated and maintained required RFC in SDCCN in satallite system.

My problem is that the create EWA alert request (Red Flag with a specific session number ) coulnd be pass to the satelitte system even though all the trusted RFC and authorization is set. When i execute the SESSION_REFRESH in the satellite system, the session is not created.

Did I miss out any steps. Can any one share any help ?

FYI, there is no connection to SAPOSS yet, so i did not manage to run RTCCTOOL completed, but i doubt this is required for EWA self service."

I have the same problem as

tried all of solutions, but it does not help... Created the CM (high) for SAP, but get 1 response for 1 week from them:(

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapbcer,

Have you tried the following option :

Execute SMSY and from the Server entry Execute the "Read System Data Remote" option in change mode.

Save the data captured and then try using Refresh Session Task from SDCCN of the satellite system. Do select the RFC for Solution Manager while performing this task.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved after download the latest version of transport form sapserv. And configured connection to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gennady,

Instead of using the transport file can you refresh the service definitions using directly the SAPOSS RFC ?

This should help resolve the issue. Follow note 727998 for the same.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i mentioned before we don't have connection to SAP (internal problem but we working on it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this problem has been solved by downloading and refreshing serdev.car from sapservX.

But got another one (i can't understand why SAP finalize SP12 and didn't refresh serdev.car with the latest services....) with interface /1CAGTF/IF000099. Of course the system can't find it on my SM... Now please suggest me how i can refresh service definition w/o connection with SAP?

PS: Maybe anyone who have installed SP12 on SM can mail me with source codes for "/1CAGTF/IF000099" and "RDSVASAHW_CAPACITY_________013".

Thank you in advance.

Gennady.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello My Friend!

When did you download SP12??? Do you know that SP12 was updated after 23.07.2007. SP12 befor 23.07.2007 has many bugs and was updated by SAP. You can find note in OSS about this.

Hello, from Eburg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanya, how are you doing?

It isn't problem of SP it's problem of service definition transport.