cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impact of upgrade on sapscripts nad smartforms..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am going for an upgrade form 4.6 c to ecc 6.0,so what will be the impact on sapscript forms,smartforms,text symbols etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess there will not be any much impact on upgrading your system.. If you have customized driver program you have to modify few table declarations if required... but on syntax check it will help you and guide you.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not much. Some driver programs may have changed as they do in every upgrade, and some sapscripts may have additional elements in the main window following the upgrade (MEDRUCK - Purchase Order often has lots of such changes in an upgrade), but if you do not need the new functionality your scripts should continue to work.

Any performs you have coded may need changes for unicode compatibility - mainly in moving structures around.

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

thanks for your reply.I just want to confirm whether the unicode check will effect the text symbols or forms maintain in different languages or not.I understand about the print program ,but will there be any impact on forms maintained in different language.

Thanks,

Ajitabh Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ajju,

It depends, how much changes of new versions you want. However so whats up?

Cheers,

KK