cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV - Lead Selection of Node When FILTERS ACTIVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a issue about the Lead Selection of a Node (Node A) that is mapped to the DATA node of ALV Component Usage

The Node A has 100 recs.

The ALV Table has some filters set. Due to FIlters, the number of recs displayed = 50.

Now lets say the Lead selection Node A = 10, This Lead Selection of Node transforms to row number 6 on the ALV Table (due to the FILTERS ). Hence Row 6 shows selected on the Table.

Now I want to programatically increment the Table Selection to 7. How do I do that ?

I tried incrementing Lead Selection of Node A (from 10 to 11), But Record Number 11 of the Node might NOT be displayed on the table DUE TO THE FILTERS.

SO My problem is I want to increment the Lead Selection in such a way that the next Table Selection becomes the Lead Selection of the NODE.

Lead Selection of Node A and Table Selection will be 1 to 1 if the FILTERS weren't

there on the Table.

SO how to change the table selection programatically to next row and also change corresponding Lead Selection of Node A ?

Further, programatically changing Lead Selection of Node A, IS NOT trigerring the ON_LEAD_SELECT interface event of ALV Component....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ideas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself.

Can use the GET_UI_INFO( ) of the interface controlelr of the ALV model to get information about the indexes of the elements in the NODE actually displayed in the Table after Filter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to be more Generic, How does a Filter in a Table Work.

If the Node to which a Table is Bound, has 100 elements and You filter on a column so as to produce only 50 recs, does the Node still hold 100 elements or 50, after the filtering ?

Thanks