cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUGGESTION: Too many threads floating around asking SRM cert. questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Moderator/Members:</b>

There are many threads here asking for SRM cert questions, cookbooks, documentations and other stuffs. Normally, this goes like this...Someone opens a new thread asking for

docs and gives their email. There is a reply stating "I've sent the doc to your email id".

Then a bunch of people create subsequent posts on the same thread asking the person who replied to send the same docs to their respective email address.The person who sent the doc may or may not send the docs to all the emails listed. I see this process as less efficient.

Instead, if the docs and cert questions can be uploaded in the documentation section, then all we have to do is just send a link to the docs. And any other people who visits the thread can see the link and get the docs. As more and more people are aware of the doc section, then these new threads asking for docs can be reduced.

Just a thought! Pls. share your feedback and thoughts!

I understand that the opportunity of earning points by mailing cert. docs is reduced. But the process becomes efficient and the docs become easily accessible. I believe thats a good trade-off.

-Seyed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I agree with you ! We should have the docs in the document section to raise the efficiency !

Sundeep