cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we know a particualr user's transaction codes for a particular month?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we know a particualr user's transaction codes for a particular month? and also can we knw most using tcodes for a week or soo?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use ST03N for that purpose.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi markus

Can you explain further on this

Thanks in advance

jameel

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All I can say is that ST03(N) is made for such kind of numbers, I can´t tell here how to do it since it´s impossible to explain the places where to "click" without seeing it on a screenshot.

Use the transaction on the left side, find the transaction and doubleclick on it.

I wonder, what you will do with that number, it´s meaningless:

If you see e. g. transaction VA01, one use has executed it 10 times, the other hundred times, did the second one "work more"? If the first one enters 10 orders with 10 line items and the other 100 orders with one line item, who have had more work? Those kind of "key indicators" are the wrong way

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,(Hope you only can solve the below issue)

Have a look : guide me

Please :

1)this is not related to SAP( business critical issue for me)

2)I know I should not place this in this forum.But no other go for me.

When Ever I have logged in to a remote desktop(through Citrix metaframe) ,there If

I press any key then the system itself treating it as "windows"+"Key that I have given".(for ex. If I have given key(this may be in a notepad or may be in a password field) like " l ".then I am simply logging out).

Because of this I am unable to enter into any system.(I need to login to SAP through that system only But I am unable).

Note:1)this problem is not with in our network

2)only when I have connected to my client network

3)I have tried with 2-3 desktops but no result(I mean problem is not with the system hardware)

4)I have tried with options like on the remote computer and full screen mode only(every thing I have checked but no use)

5)Last I have asked every known but no use.

I will be more tankful if any one of you can help me out.