cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter engine showing error for file adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had configured communication channel using FTP . Because of which the Adapter engine is showing red in the component monitoring. It is saying one of the communicaion channel has error. But when I do a check in the CCs they doesn't show any error. I am getting the same error for NFS as well.

Has anyone come across such a kind of situation? Is it because of wrong entry in CC parameters or is it some BASIS configuration (patch) issue?

Could anyone of you give some guidance on this?

Thanks and Regards

Sanil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

in communication channel monitoring you have the criteria to filter out the communication channels which have error.

just select that criteria and it will show you all the CC which are in error state.

thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your CC particularly in CC Monitoring and see if it shows any errors.If yes and then let us know the errors.If not then there must be some errors in some other channel.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanil,

Just for testing purpose , delete ur comm.channel and check whether still u r facing the errors. If no errors then its bcoz of u comm.channel. Then we can narrow down the approach. Even after deleting the comm.chanel u get error then check all the channels across all clusters.

Note:After deleting the channel ,give some time and check the same.

Best regards,

raj.