cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills Discounting Reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have Post the bill usuage through F-33. Now suppose Customer doenot pay to the bank. How to reverse the transaction at the same time we have to book the receivable which was nullified when we have done f-36.

I have the 4.6 Bills of exchange material which doesnot give clear direction. Request you all to give the Transaction code need to use for reversing the bill discounting and restoring customer receivables.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhadresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try F-30

In this case, you should reverse the bill of exchange payment as follows:

Choose Document entry > Other > Transf.psting ® With clearing. The system now displays the Post with Clearing: Header data screen.

Enter the necessary data concerning the document and select Transfer posting with clearing.
At the bottom of the screen, enter the posting key for a customer debit entry that is not sales-related (04 in the standard system, for example) and the customer's account number. Choose ENTER .
The screen for entering the new receivable is now displayed.

Enter the amount of the bill of exchange payment.
This amount is posted to the customer account as a new receivable. The document date is suggested as the baseline date for payment, since the receivable is generally due net immediately.

Choose Edit > Choose open items.
The system now displays the selection screen for open items.

Enter the customer account number and the special G/L indicator for bills of exchange (B in the standard system). Choose Goto > Open items.
The screen that is now displayed is for selecting open items.

Select the open items of bills of exchange that you want to reverse.
Choose Document > Post.

The system clears the bill of exchange receivable and posts a new receivable to the customer account. It also clears the special G/L account "Bills of exchange receivable".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much. Can you please tell me how the Foreign Bill Discount Liability account will get reverse?

When I am executing the transaction as per the above the system gives the message no open line item.

Please tell me how to resolve it.

Regards,

Bhadresh

Message was edited by:

bhadresh shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhadresh

use tcode F-46 in order to reverse the BOE.

thanks

Ashok

assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Tcode f-46 is for Bills of Exchange for Payable. I need to reverse the BOE for receivables.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Bhadresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please let me know what might be error from config point of view. As I am receiving the following error

no open line item exit.

Please help me out. Its critical for me.

Regards,

Bhadresh

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to enter the special GL field in the document you are trying to post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you once again.

I have entered the special GL indicator and also posting key 04 also. I would like to tell you that we have co code currency is INR and we are posting Bills of exchange in USD.

Using different currency other than Co code currency is a problem?

Please give me your suggestion.

Regards,

Bhadresh