Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employees data uploaded thru lsmw not visible in ppome

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have uploaded some HR master data thru lsmw using tcode pa40.

i am getting all the data in master tables pa0000,pa0001,pa0002.

for example

100 is a person with position manager(e.g. 5000234).

i am getting his details in all the tables .and in pa 30 also when i type pernr i am getting all the informations.

buit when in go in ppome to see the details of position organisational structure .

under manager and that position no his name is not assigned .

what may be the problem ????

it's very urgent .... i am in production stage. pl. hep immediately

regards,

mani

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mani,

may be the configuration settings/ r do we have not assigned to proper structure.

if yes i think u have developed this in sandbox/dev/quality just check there.

Thanks.

Naveen khan

0 Kudos

what are all the things that we have to maintain in SPRO.

can u list it???particularly for this problem

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Sorry yaar i dont have enough knowledge to discuss/tell abt spro, anyway go through this hope u can .

More or less, the SPRO transaction is just a collection of table maintenance programs. So in order to see the changes to the tables, the tables must have the "log changes" checkbox assigned to the table itself. Some programs in spro may provide there own "changes" functionality.

Here is the help on "Log Data Changes".

Log data changes

The logging flag defines whether changes to the data records of a table should be logged. If logging is activated, every change (with UPDATE, DELETE) to an existing data record by a user or an application program is recorded in a log table in the database.

Note: Activating logging slows down accesses that change the table. First of all, a record must be written in the log table for each change. Secondly, many users access this log table in parallel. This could cause lock situations even though the users are working with different application tables.

Dependencies

Logging only takes place if parameter rec/client in the system profile is set correctly. Setting the flag on its own does not cause the table changes to be logged.

The existing logs can be displayed with Transaction Table history (SCU3).

As the help has described, use transaction SCU3 to view the change logs regarding customizing tables.

Thanks

NAveen khan

0 Kudos

any way thanks for ur reffort naveen ....