cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Agent Studio in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working in a XI development project and here I have a scenario to convert the PDF document (Purchase Order) into XML document and use the same to create a sales order by using Process Integration.

For the above scenario, I found that we need to install Conversion agent studio in SAP PI system and use the same to generate the XML out of PDF document.

I have already deployed the software in SAP Netweaver. Now I have no idea how to use this software and where I will get this in my SAP NW system.

Many thanks & Best regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through these

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/03/14/integrate-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield-with-sap-xi

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/18/conversion-agent-a-free-lunch

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3332- [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] How To Get Started Conversion Agent

Reward Points if Helpful

Regards

Sesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun Kumar

send me a mail at my primary mail Id at SDN ,

i will reply u the complete document step-via step for this

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun..

Refer this blog..

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield

Might help you..

Regards,

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following(page 8 for conversion agent)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9913a954-0d01-0010-8391-8a3...

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aamir,

I have this document with me already. Anyway thanks a lot for your effort. My problem is I just want to know how I can enable Conversion agent studio in SAP netweaver to further work with.

So, please help me out in this regard.

Many thanks & Best regards,

Arun