cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To stock transfer the RM to Production storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to stock transfer the RM from Store to production storage location after that I have to pick the material against Production Order from Production Storage Location.

How I can carry out this scenario.

I am trying through Pull list.

please give ur valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance

Vijay Mankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

As u said u ar using pull list.The pre requisit for the same is u have to maintain the issue storage location in material master or in bom as the production storage location.

Give the prod order no in the pull list and it displays all the components in the production order , give the replenishing store that is ur main store and save there is a direct transfer (311) from main store to the issue store(production store).

U have one more option u can also create reservation first using pull list ( the setting is there in the global setting tab of the initial screen, "stock transfer res" tick) & then do a transfer of 311 using the reservation created ( can see this from MB25) by inputing this reservation no. in MB1B.The second option would be useful when ur client says that the transfer should happen in two steps , the production should create reservation & the stores person should only be athorized for transfer.

Regards

Prasad

pls reward if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MIGO to transfer RM from Store to Production storage location.

Use movement type 311.

Before that you have to maintain issue storage location in BOM. Then you can

issue material against production order.

Thanks and Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

To tranfer the stock from store to Prod storage location , u can do in two ways,

1.Pull list - By accesing the Pullist with the production order .if there is no enough stock to meet production qty at production storage location , system calculate the missing part and asks replenishment storage location. here u have to give your store as repl.storage location

2. Enter tranfer posting.( MB1B) - using this u can tranfer the stock dierctly from the store to prodution storage location. u have to use 311 Mvt type and define Rec storage location is store.

3. Enter good issue MB1A - u can pick the raw material with reference to your prodution order using 261 Movement Type.

please reward if it helps

regards

pradeep