thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Mail sent to ur ID.Please do confirm the receipt.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi can u mai, me also

my id : abhijeet_dabhade@yahoo.co.in

Will be rewarded

Regards

Abhijeet

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Confirm mail receipt.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As a rule, the system combines into one billing document all transactions for the same customer, default billing date and sales organization.

If data from the related reference documents differs in the header fields of the billing document, the system will automatically split the invoice.

An order contains terms of payment at header as well as item level. These are stored only at header level in the billing document, however. If there are different terms of payment in the reference documents, an invoice split will always be made.

If data from the related reference documents differs in the item fields of the billing document, the system does not split the invoice.

The order basis is stored at header level in the order and at item level in the billing document. The system does not split the invoice. If you require an invoice split, you must first define the appropriate split requirements in Customizing for copying control. Copying control depends on the following criteria:

Billing Document Type

reference document type (i.e. type of order, delivery or billing document on which the sales document is based)

item category in the reference document

You can also display a split analysis to discover why an invoice split has occurred.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Payment term at header level and Item Level , Billing Date , Inco-Term & Payers are same .

There should not be invoice split .

But if any of the above thing is missing then invoice will definately split as per the generally folowed rule.

Hope this is clear