cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a table using subform if lifecycle designer 7.1 not availabl

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plis tell me how to create a table because i am using adobe lifecycle 6.1 and in the library

there is no object for table..

also tell me that if i have adobe lifecycle designer then which is better option and why?

use table from library directly or create a table using subform...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

I would suggest you to update your designer to 7.1.

For creating tables; you can go by insert->table.

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

but how to nest two diffrent tables in the layout...ie to display one table inside another table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

It can be done through subforms by proper bindings and settings in the context, and respective field pallettes. Please check out FP_TEST_NESTED_TABLE.

Hope this helps,

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my tables are dynamic ones...can u plis explain whether this example will solve me this problem....and also in my table some fields will be displayed in the first line and some fields of the same table in the next line ...how to achieve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

The said form and the respective report will surely help you in getting a good idea about tables. Once you are able to comprehend it and create a custom one by playing around with it, i am sure you will be able to solve any issues with tables.

I believe the said exampletruely meets your requirement of nested tables.

You may also refer similar threads already posted in this forum.

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi antony,

thanx for your suggestions..

since it seeme that you are conversant with adobe forms i want u ask u another q about displayinh\gm logo..

i have visited other threads but even my problem is not solved...

i know that to insert a graphic dynamically we can creaye a node in the context ...we will choose graphic content ....(befor ethat we have tio migreate all the graphics from se78 to mime repository using the program rxft_migrate_bds_graphics)...

now i have the requirenment that a custom table is maintained where i have the bukrs field and logoname field)..

now i have the ekko-bukrs for purchyase order..so i can retreive the logo name from this custom table based on bukrs..

but here in graphic content we have to give the image path(type cstring)not the logo name..

my question is how to obtaon that image path dynamically ..is there any function module or any sap class oin which if i pass logo name i will get that image path..

hope my requirement is clear..

plis help me because i am stuck at this point...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta,

Create the interface attributes of type string and xtring type.

Create node in the context of type graphics. bind the interface fields to the graphic node context element properties -

Graphic content, field of xzstring type and mimetype to be string/any char data type of suitable length.

In layout drag and drop the image field and bind it to the graphic element.

In yoour report programme-

do the code as berlow to pass the graphic data -

<i>CALL METHOD cl_ssf_xsf_utilities=>get_bds_graphic_as_bmp

EXPORTING

p_object = 'GRAPHICS'

p_name = '<mime type graphic name>'

p_id = 'BMAP'

p_btype = 'BCOL' "BMON if monochrome

RECEIVING

p_bmp = w_binary

EXCEPTIONS

not_found = 1

internal_error = 2

OTHERS = 3.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE sy-msgty NUMBER sy-msgno

WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

ENDIF.</i>

in the call <form function module>

pass the inerface values for

xstring (graphic field) to be w_binary (import parameter of the previous method)

and mime type to be 'image/bmp'.

This would work.

Hope fully you may be able to see a tutorial on this soon ;).

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi antony,

thanx a lot for the answer..i have got my answer..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sweta,

Please close the thread as answered.

Rgds,

- anto.

Answers (0)