cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on VL02N - Outbound Delivery Single Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I want to post goods issue (hit "post goods issue" button) I got an error :

Goods movement: Error log

Item Material Description Delivery qty UoM Batch

000010 10003 Trainig Good GT for Sales 15 PC

E M7 093

Fld selectn for mvmt type 601 / acct 300002 differs for Customer goods movement (015 )

please help guru,

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you try analysing the logs, it would give you the field status groups for the movement type which are not matching. After that please goto OMBW and you can analyse from there what is correct and what is wrong. The field selection for the movement type is done in the transaction.

If you goto OMBW and click on Extras - Subgroup list - item with specification, there is a list which pops up and under material management you can see customer (015). The field selection over here is conflicting.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning and thank you very much guru,

I tried to analysing the logs to know which are not matching.

but I don't know how.

I tried to find the button for analyze or press F1-help, but I couldn't

find it. Do I need to go to another t-code so I can see the logs ?

Please help guru.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know if the problem still persists, but for me I resolved it at Transaction FS00.

Here under bank interest tab, I changed the field status group to G003 and the error was resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to obyc check the account assigment with INT /GBB/ Valuation class.(valuation class of the material enter in master master)

i.e.

check the valuation class in material master data (accounting tab), then go to obyc and check the entry against valuation group code with g/l account ....if not available pls go to fs00 maintain g/l account and then proceed with delivery..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check T-code OBYC and goto Transaction column and eneter GBB and BSX see the G/L is assigned to respective valuation class (MM03-Accounting view).

If it is not mapped please assign G/L account as well as we can see more in T-code OMWB here you can see in simulation G/L account for mvt 601

I think it will help you.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FS00 Enter the G/L account no in chage status go to the field status change the field status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to change mode of customer master data and go to company code tab and account management tab and then maintain the Reconciliation Account as 140000. after this process do the PGI.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replaying,

I tried to enter for recon.acc in Customer 140000, but still I got the same error.

another idea ?