Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pop up window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam doing one module pool program in that when i click on the insert button

it is going to insert records into the database table.after that user should be provided with a pop up message confirming the entry of record and should get the error message if customer with that record already exists.

I have designed the screen but i dont know how to give the pop up screen can any

one suggest me that how to give pop up screen...... both for if record exists it should give as record exists or else it should give record sucessfully saved.

Regards

cnu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

two options - add extra screens to your dialog and call them in window (use starting at ... addition) or use a standard function module - look for functions POPUP_* eg POPUP_TO_CONFIRM

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

two options - add extra screens to your dialog and call them in window (use starting at ... addition) or use a standard function module - look for functions POPUP_* eg POPUP_TO_CONFIRM

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can use following functional module

try POPUP F4 in se37 you will get more

POPUP_WITH_WARNING: The Function can be used to display a warning and continue the job with 2 lines of display text and an option button to continue.

POPUP_FOR_INTERACTION: The popup gives user 3 option buttons and 6 lines of text for display on the screen and the advantage is user can change the display Icon according to Requirement (W: Warning, I: Information, E: Error) etc.

POPUP_TO_DECIDE: User gets 3 lines of text and 3 options to choose from (YES/NO/CANCEL).

POPUP_TO_DECIDE_WITH_MESSAGE: user gets 6 lines of message to be displayed on the screen with 3 option button same as above.

POPUP_TO_GET_ONE_VALUE/POPUP_TO_FETCH_ONE_VALUE: using this function module user can pass on any string value to the program with 3 lines of text and 2 options.

POPUP_TO_GET_VALUE: This function can be used in a program to return some value to user through a popup on the screen.

POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_STEP/POPUP_TO_DECIDE_INFO: This function gives 2 lines of text and 2 option buttons for confirmation.

POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_DATA_LOSS: the function can be used as information window with a system defined message text.

regards,

Prabhu

reward if it is helpful