Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracing of deleted roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect that some scheduled script or program is deleting some of roles from the users.

If i am right in suspecting, is there any way to trace the program and the deleted roles from the users.It s urgent, please help me.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change documents for role administration can be evaluated with the report RSSCD100_PFCG [e.g. transaction codes RSSCD100_PFCG, RSSCD100_PFCG_USER]

Change documents for users are part of the report RSUSR100

[e.g. transaction code S_BCE_68001439].

But this is more for profiles.

For HR that might be different [e.g. indirect role assignment], but as you have not mentioned that - I stop here].

Please let me know if something is missing.

0 Kudos

Hi Marie-Luise Wagener ,

Did you mean that the report that deletes the roles as per specified inputs is 'RSSCD100_PFCG'?

or it will give you the changes made to roles with details like who deleted or which program deleted it?

I am confused, please help me.

Thanks a lot,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My main concern is how to find out whether the roles have been deleted by a background or

scheduled script? Is there any way to find that program which deleted the roles with details.

I hope, I am quite clear.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

0 Kudos

Rama,

the before mentioned reports only document the changes in role assignments / and or profile assignment.

With the help of these reports you can see "who" has deleted the roles and "when".

Aside from a program bug in HR [RHPROFL0] I am not aware of any current program bugs

related to unvoluntary role deletions from users [if you do not refer to customer specific special creations].

0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

as Marie-Luise wrote you can figure out the date, time, program type and changing user with transaction code SUIM (User Information System). Please goto Change Documents -> For User : Then you can select the necessary information (selection by date, time etc. possible) In the result list you get informations e. g. that the changes were triggered by a program (SE38). If you goto SM37 (Job overview) you can check if there was a job running at that specific point. Another possibility is to check the changes in ST03N.

Bye,

Petra