Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Goods Issue Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

PGI Problem

When I try to do PGI, system display “posting possible in 2002/10 and 2002/11. If I change system date, then I can do PGI (post goods Issue) other wise no.

I tried to solve this error by using transaction code /nMMPV. I maintained all possible entries month wise and year wise in Company Code, Period and Fiscal Year . But I maintained period and year up-to December 2007 so that I should not have any problem in future.

Then I tried to do PGI, now my system displaying different error “Period 011/2007 is not opened for account type S and G/L 893015.

Can any one give comments on it to solve this problem?

Thank

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. basically these jobs will be done by the FICO consultants.

2. pl. not to post ur period for the future. b'coz these kind of error will throw due to when u r copying the company code from 1000 - xxxx (ur's), the GL accounts and all other factors will be copied upto the past periods. so that we are maintaining the posting for the current periods thru MMPV.

3. in standard SAP, it is recommended to post for the future.

4. after all thru the Transaction code - FBN1 - u have to maintained the number ranges for the document.

ex-: No. year ranges from to.

01 2007 0100000000 0199999999.

49 2007 4900000000 4999999999. and save it.

now ur problem will solved.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto FBN1 and maintain the interval for 49 number range

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to 'OB52'

and in variant(company code) and account "s" , change the periods like 2001/12,2007/13.2001/16,2007(or as whatever dates applicable)

HTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banergee,

Thanks for sending solution. I found six entries in OB52, i make changes in all 6 entries of 1000 then i tried to PGI, i got new error displaying at bottam "For object RF_BELEG 1000, number range interval 49 does not exist"

Problem could not be solved.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to t-code FBN1 and maintain the number range 49 for for the company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, I did the same and now i can do PGI and billing also but when do release to account i got another error at bottom "ASSIGN CONDITION TYPE PMIN IN CO-PA"

I checked pricing condition type, it is there. Where i have to define this PMIN condition type.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to assign the condition type to CO-PA value fields using transaction code KE4I.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consult FI-CO consultant & they should be able to help.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

we pass condition values to COPA value fields through KE4I. This can be used for further processing on the controlling side.