Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERSION 0 NOT DEFINED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

VERSION 0 NOT DEFINED ERROR

I am working on CC 4000. When I save sales order, system give 0 version not defined problem.

I did:

SPRP-IMG-Controlling-Organization-Maintain version-select 0 Version and click on Setting for Fiscal year then entered the Controlling Area.

Message display – Controlling Area 300 does not exist. But I checked in IMG in FI it is there.

Then I did:

SPRP-IMG-Controlling-Organization-Maintain Controlling Area.

Copy 2200 Controlling Area to 3000. Then repeated the same steps.

SPRP-IMG-Controlling-Organization-Maintain version-select 0 Version and click on Setting for Fiscal year then entered the Controlling Area.

Marked the check box in 20007-Integrated Planning and Copy Allowed box then save.

After when I save sales order system still display the same error “version 0 is not defined”

But when I changed the system date to October 2002 there is no version 0 error.

Can any one give me solution where I am doing mistake or what the exact problem is

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO-IMG-Controlling-General Controlling-Organisation-Maintain Versions

Select 0

Go To Setting for each Fiscal year on the left side ,

Put your Controlling Area and Version 0 and click Tick

Then select year 2007 and tick copying allowed and save.

Regards

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

May I know is it ok to create multiple years ahead for Version 0 rather than just do it one year at a time when new fiscal year comes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to <b>OKEV </b>and enter your controlling area and then in the general version definition screen select version 0 and double click on settings for each fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go To T-Code OKEV and enter Your Controlling Area then get inside the screen..

First infront of Version '1' in the last coloumn reference version enter the value as '0'.

Now you can select Version "0" then Click on the left hand side "Setting for the fiscal year and here you select any year and copy and enter the required fiscal year that is 2007 then save it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto OKEV and maintain version 0 for the current year