Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 2004s ABAP Trail Version

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP Netweaver 2004s ABAP Trial Version in my laptop and the Installation process Completed Successfully.But im not finding the SAP Management Console Icon either in my desktop or in program files So im unable to start my app server...What would be the problem and how can i rectify it??

Regards,

Hakim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably cancelled the SAP MMC installation...

Just execute the file C:\[NW SP Inst. Dir]\sapmmc\sapmmcX86u.msi to install it.

If you don't have it, you can also start and stop the server with the two links in Start Menu / Programs / SAP Netweaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version / NSP (Start Application Server / Stop Application Server)

Regards.

Please reward points if useful.

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Im not finding the C:\[NW SP Inst. Dir]\sapmmc\sapmmcX86u.msi or Start Menu / Programs / SAP Netweaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version / NSP (Start Application Server / Stop Application Server) in my system..

I have followed the procedure given in the dvd..i dont know why im getting this problem??

Regards,

Hakim

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have this two files:

C:\[NW SP Inst. Dir]\NSP\SYS\exe\run\startSystem.cmd <-- To start the Application Server

C:\[NW SP Inst. Dir]\NSP\SYS\exe\run\stopSystem.cmd <-- To stop the Application Server

(with C:\[NW SP Inst. Dir] i intend to mean the directory where you installed the Sneak preview...it could be D:\Programs\SAPNW in your machine to say something).

If the files are not there, i'd say something went wrong with the installation, and suggest you go for a reinstall...installation is pretty straightforward (although it takes a lot of time).

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Resovled on my own